Shoot for the stars, if you only get to the moon, you'll still have a great view of your world!
Wishing you a LIGHT filled new year in 2018! Let this year renew your loving spirit of life to become the person you wish to be. We all have a responsibility to share and show love to those we come in contact with, let your light shine! God Bless!
With our shiny, new website, you can now book your own appointments online thru our website or the "Visibook" app. Just pick your date and time, appointment type, and whether you would like text or email appointment reminders. Easy, Quick and Intuitive. Just follow the link below to get started, www.TallahasseeChineseMedicine.com . See you soon!
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) is an ancient Chinese medical system that takes a deep understanding of the laws and patterns of nature and applies them to the human body. TCM, which is also considered as an alternative medicine, is gradually being accepted and is practiced even in the Western world, is the quintessence of the Chinese cultural heritage, has made an everlasting contribution to the survival, propagation and prosperity of all ethnic groups in China, thereby enhancing the fertility and prosperity of the nation. TCM has been practiced by the Chinese for five thousands of years and is rooted in meticulous observation of how nature, the cosmos, and the human body are interacting. Major theories include: Qi, Yin and Yang, the Five Phases (Wu Xing), the human body Meridian system (Jingluo) and viscera and bowels (Zang Fu organs) theory. Western medicine places strong emphasis on the physical structures of the body, which are made up of different organic and inorganic substances, proteins, cells and tissues. These substances form the physiological basis of humans. Western medicine treats disease at microscopic point of view. TCM, on the other hand, views life differently. Instead of empha‐ sizing discrete body components, the body is seen as a whole entity with connecting parts that work together to sustain life. TCM studies the world from the macroscopic point of view, and its target is to maintain the original harmony of human being. Qi, Blood and Body Fluids are the most important fundamental substances necessary for life. Western Medicine is different from TCM because the TCM has a concept of Qi as a form of energy. It is suggested that Qi was "born" at the same instant as the rest of the universe, and that we are all born from the Qi of the universe.
The Top 9 Reasons To Try Acupuncture:
1. Acupuncturists view each person as a dynamic and wholistic individual. Every atom, cell, tissue, and organ is interrelated and interconnected, vibrating and functioning as an integrated whole.
2. Acupuncture helps to reawaken and energize your built-in self-healing and regenerating capacity of the body.
3. Acupuncture can be used as preventive medicine.
4. Acupuncture can help support and strengthen the immune system.
5. Acupuncture can assist with drug recovery, alcohol addiction and quiting smoking.
6. Acupuncture can treat over 50 western medical diseases, disorders and symptoms, including pain, arthritis, depression, headaches and allergies.
7. Acupuncture has treated billions of people over the past 5000 years, with little to no side effects.
8. Acupuncture can be used with great success in Women's Health issues including PMS, irregular cycles, infertility, menopausal symptoms, and menstrual cycle related illnesses such as headaches/migraines, digestive issues, fatigue, and excessive cramping.
9. Acupuncture is safe, natural, and effective.